No products in the cart.
Cater to customers’ auto parts need by providing convenient, reliable, and complete delivery/installation service.
Our company’s vision is to pioneer an online market place for automotive parts in Kuwait and other GCC countries.
How to order?
The first thing you will see on our website is our search engine. You can use it to search for tires either by vehicle, or by Size. Always ensure the correct tire size by visually reading the size of your existing tires and/or checking with the owner’s manual of your vehicle.
Once you have selected the correct information and hit search, we will present you with all the Tires in that size we currently have in stock.
WHAT IS YOUR INSTALLATION SERVICE?
In Sayartee, we sell you the best parts for you can and the best home installation service. By completing your order online, you will receive the best service from the best professionals in the industry conveniently at your doorsteps. Just make sure your address details are entered accurately.
WHEN DO I GET THE SERVICE?
For each product, there will be a specific time range to receive your products and service. On the day we arrive, the installer will call you to confirm your availability. The technician will Install your new product and ask you to test it to ensure there are no faults.
WHAT IS WHEEL BALANCING AND WHY IS IT REQUIRED?
Wheel Balancing allows the tires and wheels to spin without causing any vibrations. This is done by checking for any heavy spots on the wheel-tire combination and compensating for it by placing a measured lead weight on the opposite site of the wheel from where the heavy spot is. Out-of-balance tires will cause a car to vibrate at certain speeds, usually between 80 and 120 km/h. An off-balance wheel shows the following symptoms, Vibration in the steering wheel at certain highway speeds, Vibration in the seat or floorboard at certain highway speeds
Even a 10 or 20 grams imbalance on a front wheel is enough to cause a noticeable vibration in the steering wheel at about 100Km/h. Many people are pleasantly surprised at how smooth their car drives after balancing all four wheels. Sometimes when you hit a pothole while driving, the lead weight affixed to the wheel falls off, which will result in an unbalanced wheel.
WHAT IS WHEEL ALIGNMENT, DO I REALLY NEED IT?
Your vehicle requires wheel alignment only when your tires have uneven wear or tracks to a side facing a problem. However, it is recommended that you get your vehicles wheel alignment checked at least once a year.
Wheel alignment consists of adjusting the angles of the wheels so that they are perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other. The purpose of these alignments is to maximize the tires life, fuel efficiency and ensure that the vehicle tracks straight and true when driving along a straight and level road. Some of the symptoms of a vehicle that is out of alignment are, uneven or rapid tire wear
Wheels of a car with loose or worn front end suspension parts cannot be aligned. The technician will first check for worn parts and inform you if you might need alignment.
HOW CAN I PAY FOR AT SAYARTEE WEBSITE?
You can pay using K-NET or Bookeey wallet through our payment service provider Bookeey. Currently, we do not offer the cash option but we are working on a solution to collect cash payments from you.
Orders are processed only if payment is assured and/or realized by Sayartee. Any unpaid order will be automatically deleted after 5 days from the date on which it was made.
WHAT DOES THE PRICE OF A TIRE INCLUDE?
While ordering a tire at Sayartee, you will be able to see the tire price per unit and the delivery/installation service charge separately. The delivery/installation service charge is flat at Sayartee for 1-4 tires. Orders with more than 4 tires will have an additional charge for each tire ordered.
All tires sold at Sayartee are brand new and covered 1-year manufacturer’s warranty from date of purchase. The tires are sold with the warranty by the manufacturer extended to the purchaser. For details, of what constitutes a Manufacturer’s warranty, the terms and exclusions, please visit that manufacturers regional website covering the Middle East. Other than manufacturers applicable warranties, there are no further warranties, expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any application. Each manufacturer has their own unique process for warranty claims. Please contact us, we will happily assist you in obtaining fulfillment of a manufacturer’s warranty.
Return and Refund Policy
The Customer shall be entitled to cancel the Contract, return the Goods and receive a full refund (or where the goods have not been paid for, full credit), provided that the Goods have not been used in any way, have not been mounted on a rim or have not been driven on, with the packaging materials still intact and are in the same good condition in which they were received by the installer or customer.
For an early cancellation, where the goods haven’t left the warehouse, there will be no deduction from the customer. Otherwise, the Customer shall be responsible for the costs of returning the Goods and shall indemnify Sayartee for demand against all and any such costs. Sayartee retains the right to charge the customer for any direct costs associated with the return of the goods.
No additional restocking charge or administrational charge will be added. Sayartee customer service center can be contacted for an accurate cost on returning goods as costs may vary depending on tire specification and location.
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Our tire experts are available to help and recommend the best tires for you in your online purchase process. Contact our sales experts now through WhatsApp!
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) govern your relationship with www.Sayartee.com website (the “Service”) operated by SAYARTEE CO FOR GENERAL TRADING WLL (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Service. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your bank card information, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any bank card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Purchases.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Links To Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Sayartee. Sayartee has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Sayartee shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Kuwait, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
1. our collection of your personal information
2. our use of your personal information
3. your use of your and other users’ personal information
4. accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
5. third party website links
7. no spam or spoof emails
8. protecting your personal information
9. how you can contact us about privacy questions
Our collection of your personal information
1) As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information. Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from your valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
2) We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
3) You will need to input this financial information into the “My Account” section of the Site. We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfilment of your orders. Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site. Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
4) We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the Site (such as buying and selling items and participating in auctions), This transactional information is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake on the Site and for no other reasons.
5) Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyse user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
6) We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site. Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey. We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site. Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
Our use of your personal information
1) We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities, troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorization, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
2) Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
3) In the event of a sale of Sayartee.com, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries or any related business assets, your personal information may be disclosed to any potential purchaser for the purposes of the continued provision of the Site or otherwise in relation to any such sale. We may share your personal information with our other group companies so as to provide joint content and services to you, to help detect illegal acts and/or the violations of our policies. This contact information will be the personal information provided by you to us on registration and, as a result, should always be kept up-to-date.
4) Additionally, information relating to items you are buying or selling will be displayed on the Site. This information can include details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.
5) We do not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of doing business.